VCU-Consulting is an impartial and technology independent company
VCU's technological scope of work entails interactive communication and distance consultance solutions, data transfer techniques, as well as video surveillance, AV and presentation systems.
We provide our clients guidance in choosing the most suitable and cost effective solutions for their needs. We write articles about technology for the Finnish Tekniikan Maailma (World of Technology) magazine. We have an exceptionally strong experience over a period of 25 years in the field of health care, especially in developing modern remote consultancy and service solutions tailored for the health care sector's needs.
VCU-CONSULTING is a global player. For instance, we have participated in e-health projects in Estonia.
Examples of past projects in the health care sector and other fields:
- Finn Consult (telemedicine / South America). Videoconference systems expert.
- Tellappi 1 (Lapland Hospital District). Utilizing videoconferencing in medical
- Gate project (The Finnish Association of People with Physical Disabilities). Utilizing
- videoconferencing in medical consultation.
- Turku University Hospital. Utilizing videoconferencing in medical consultation in pathology (Mariehamn, Åland Islands – Turku, Finland).
- Turku University Hospital. Broadcasting from an operating room via videoconferencing for lecturing purposes.
- More references (in Finnish)
+358 (0)500 702 280